Update by user Jul 19, 2012

Well it is now July 19th and I do not have my money refunded or any solutions from Metro Factory Service.They do not return my calls and still owe me over $300.

My washer remains unfixed.

Metro factory Service is a miserable company.Someone please stop them from ripping people off!!!

Original review posted by user Jun 18, 2012

Today is June 18.My two year old maytag stopped working April 20th.

There have been three visits from Metro Factory Service, several hundred dollars expended and I STILL DO NOT HAVE A WORKING WASHER! These people are the most difficult, disrespectful, dishonest service people I have ever encountered. They do not know what they are doing. They do not return calls.

They do not order the parts as promised. They do not have the mangers call me when in desperation I ask for some help. There is a guarantee they will make your life miserable.

Shame on you MAYTAG for recommending them!~ Washerless and disgusted!

Had an Experience with Metro Factory Service?

Comments

WP2008

Hello Susanhamblen.My name is Melanie and I am a representative of Maytag.

We apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your washer. If you still need assistance, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (Pissed Consumer), your user ID name (Susanhamblen), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to Maytag.Digital@maytag.com.

We would be happy to review your concerns further.Sincerely, Melanie.